1. Plant something – nothing.
2. Harvest something – Nothing.
3. Preserve something – Dried turnip roots, turnip greens, tomatoes, and broccoli flowers & stems. Canned 12 pints of local, homemade applesauce :)
4. Reduce waste – Regular recycling and eating of leftovers. Still playing heater-chicken. Discovered 'waste heat' from canning can heat our living room.
5. Preparation and Storage – bought 2 more trays for the dehydrator.
6. Build Community Food Systems – went to local apple orchard with DD, picked & bought 115lbs of apples for canning & drying. Also went to farmers market.
7. Eat the Food – Regular eating from pantry. Using the farmer market as primary store.
8. Crafting – Nothing; I've been in the kitchen!