1. Plant something – nothing.
2. Harvest something – Nothing.
3. Preserve something – Dried turnip greens, tomatoes, and lots of apples.
4. Reduce waste – Regular recycling and eating of leftovers. Still playing heater-chicken.
5. Preparation and Storage – Bought more canning jars, because I ran out. Bought 3-liter sealing glass jars for storage of dry items.
6. Build Community Food Systems – Farmer's market had to close (the nor'easter was coming) but I managed to get there early enough. Two coworkers came with me for the first time. Yay!
7. Eat the Food – Apple brown betty. Brussels sprouts with Kielbasa and red onion (yum!). Stuffed cabbage leaves. Lettuce-and-tomato sandwiches. Regular eating from pantry. Using the farmer market as primary store.
8. Crafting – Finished 2 items from sewing bag (repairs). Did some work on niece's purse - nearly done!.