1. Plant something: nothing. However - I have seedlings!
I did, at least mentally, figure out which planting pots to keep and which to re-home. They aren't very useful when I don't have room to store them all, let alone use them.... and several are too small for the likely uses. I'll get it down to what will actually get used.
2. Harvest something: nothing.
3. Preserved something: nothing.
4. Waste not: Added meat pies to my skill set, for using of leftovers. Yum!
6. Build community: Monthly order from local farmer.
8. Crafting: Frogged two items. One didn't work, the other I used the wrong yarn and that killed the project. I'm working on spinning more often, and also re-starting DFH's wool mittens - amazing how one can screw up when one has put it down for a month. I put a massive dent in the sewing repair pile as well.