It's staying in the 90's to low 100's. We woke this morning to the power off but are glad it was back on at noon. The water did stay on throughout, but we made sure we'd have been ok if it hadn't.
This is two week's worth of updates, since I missed last week.
1. Plant something: Nothing, it's just too hot. I am careful to make sure the plants get enough water to help them deal with the heat.
2. Harvest something: Nothing - letting the plants grow some more, first.
3. Preserved something: Basil, a bit of mint, a dozen red/green peppers, all from the local market.
5. Want not: One bag waiting to get to the thrift, and another to the local SPCA (they accept donations of items they can use or sell; you can get cat carriers there for ex.)
6. Build community: went to farmers market.
7. Eat the food: Good so far.
8. Crafting: Still a bit to do on the afghan, and the leaf-heart squares. I'm doing sewing repairs and trying to hold off on my cross-stitch. I want to do it, and yet all this other stuff is here, and ... Also, I re-arranged the stashes (yes, plural) yesterday. Easier access and the spaces look bigger. Win!