1. Plant something – nothing.
2. Harvest something – Nothing.
3. Preserve something – Canned 60lbs of apples, in sauce, canned apple pie filling, and 4 qts apples in medium syrup to play with. Have 20lbs left that I plan on dehydrating this week.
4. Reduce waste – Regular recycling and eating of leftovers. Still playing heater-chicken.
5. Preparation and Storage –I found a "mini" glass oil lamp at the thrift store, brand new. Bought 3-liter sealing glass jars for storage of dry items - I needed more.
6. Build Community Food Systems – Farmer's market.
7. Eat the Food – Apple pie, roast chicken.
8. Crafting – Finished niece's purse. Dropped off some sewing at sempstress, which is a general help. Started a new cross-stitch pattern.