It's been a quiet week. Thanksgiving was about half local, half easy food. Still had piles, even for just the two of us.
1. Plant something – nothing.
2. Harvest something – Nothing.
3. Preserve something – Drying brussels sprouts, lemon slices, shredded cabbage, turnip greens.
4. Reduce waste – Regular recycling and eating of leftovers. Still playing heater-chicken; days have been in 50-60'F range.
5. Preparation and Storage –Does decluttering count?
6. Build Community Food Systems – nothing
7. Eat the Food – Apple pie, roast chicken, pumpkin pie, turnip greens with bacon, mashed potatoes & rutabagas that I remember from childhood.
8. Crafting – Cross-stitch, arguing with sock yarn again. I mean, working on knitting socks :)