1. Plant something – nothing yet. Need to clear out the pots.
2. Harvest something – Nothing.
3. Preserve something – Watermelon dried. That will be the last one for the year.
4. Reduce waste – Regular recycling and eating of leftovers.
5. Preparation and Storage – nothing.
6. Build Community Food Systems – Farmers market.
7. Eat the Food – Tomatoes. Running out of ideas for yellow squash & Zucchini.
8. Crafting – Crocheting. Trying to do more spinning – I have projects in mind that I cannot find the yarn for. Of course, I’m being real specific what I want
Starting to work through sewing pile – right now it’s a lot of hand-sewing, which slows me down.