1. Plant something – nothing.
2. Harvest something – Nothing ready yet.
3. Preserve something – Dried basil and hashbrowns. Canned mushroom-venison stew. (aka Hobbit stew?)
4. Reduce waste – Regular recycling and eating of leftovers. Trying to have more planned-overs than left-overs.
5. Preparation and Storage – Went over pantry storage again- I'm determined to be able to fit more groceries in here!
6. Build Community Food Systems – Farmers market. Picked up items for one co-worker. Tempted all of them with samples of the breads sold there.
7. Eat the Food – Tried a new type of squash.
8. Crafting – Finished the Twisted Scarf. Storage baskets are the slow project.
I blinked and the week was gone. I thought we did more than this....