We've been going to the garden about every other night, keeping it weeded and watered. So far all the seeds are coming up fine!
1. Plant something: Cantaloupe, green beans.
2. Harvest something: Herbs from the patio. Strawberries at the pick-your-own farm.
3. Preserved something: Dried the herbs, made strawberry jam.
4. Waste not (preparations): Not really much in this area right now.
5. Want not (manage your stores): Getting together what we'll need to put up the garden's bounty.
6. Build community: Being friendly at the community garden. I'm delighted to see the diversity there!
7. Eat the food: Strawberry shortcake!
8. Crafting: Working on the Grr hat, and on my lacy fingerless gloves.