1. Plant something – nothing
2. Harvest something – nothing.
3. Preserve something – Canned Bread & Butter pickles. Finished drying red bell peppers, still working on a full stock of green peppers.
4. Reduce waste – Regular saved fabric scraps & recycled.
5. Preparation and Storage – found another clamp-shut glass storage container at the thrift store.
6. Build Community Food Systems – Visited newest farmers market, bought flowers, meat, & veggies.
7. Eat the Food – Steamed squash for dinner, homemade applesauce, homemade blueberry breakfast bars.
8. Crafting – Cross-stitch. Finished a bit of spinning, knitted it up into a swatch to see what it would look like, and now I'm planning what to use it for when I do finish spinning it.