Earlier this week, it was trying to hit 70'f.
Today, it's trying to snow.
1. Plant something: Beets.
2. Harvest something: Nothing.
3. Preserved something: Freezing of leftovers, for later.
4. Waste not (preparations): Getting together a list of what we need to go camping. Also looking for seeds for the patio - greens in our summer heat can be a challenge.
5. Want not (manage your stores): Trimming the magazine cache, and reading. I have too many read-me book piles. Again.
6. Build community: nothing yet.
7. Eat the food: Tried homemade Stovetop-copycat stuffing; almost worked and will re-attempt shortly. Winter Bean soup. Tonight, brussels sprouts and sausage. Easy to cook, delicious, not cheap - probably $8 for the pan, and the two of us finish it - maybe 4 servings? We consider it a treat; it's perfect for this weather.
8. Crafting: Working on the commission blanket, my fingerless gloves, and spinning.