Just a quick update today - we've got a day full of thunderstorms and much-needed rain. Nice soaking rain in there with the downpours, which is good. We did get more wood mulch for the garden, plus the trellises we need. They'd be put in today, but it was raining at dawn, so we'll do that as soon as the weather lets us!
1. Plant something: Nothing this week.
2. Harvest something: Endive. Note to self: deal with freshly harvested food THAT NIGHT. Do not allow to rot on kitchen counter.
3. Preserved something: Nothing this week.
4. Waste not (preparations): Nothing this week.
5. Want not (manage your stores): Better organization of house. I cleaned all the things on Saturday - enough that I had sore muscles afterwards!
6. Build community: nothing.
7. Eat the food: yes =) Nothing special, no new foods/recipes.
8. Crafting: Lots of sewing, working on Grr hat. I'm on my last two started-and-stalled sewing projects!