2. Harvest something: nothing, but the Swiss chard looks delicious...
3. Preserved something: Nothing this week. We've been eating out of the freezer rather than filling it.
4. Waste not (preparations): Improved management of finances, working on decluttering again.
5. Want not (manage your stores): Noting what we're eating and what we're not to help me plan what to put up over the summer. I see piles of tomatoes in my future...
6. Build community: Telling folks that our city finally has a community garden. Yes, I have an application in and am waiting to hear back from them.
7. Eat the food: tacos, endless sweet tea, yellow rice served with chickpeas.
8. Crafting: A bit of spinning, a bit of work on the commission blanket.
Spindle by Zebisis Designs