After I get home from work and take care of the evening routine, I really only have time to work on one project if I still want to relax before going to bed at a decent hour. Makes sense, seems obvious.... but it wasn't.
1. Plant something: nothing this week. I did buy seedling plants of chives, cilantro, basil, and a patio cherry tomato which will get planted sometime this week.
2. Harvest something: a turkey egg at a friend's farm, brought in and put in the incubator. She's trying to get a breeding flock of Bourbon Red turkeys started from the pairs she has now.
3. Preserved something: Nothing this week.
4. Waste not (preparations): Nothing this week.
5. Want not (manage your stores): Nothing this week.
6. Build community: Spent the day helping my friend with her farm yesterday, soaking up information.
7. Eat the food: Usual cooking at home daily (all the meals).
8. Crafting: A bit of spinning and crochet.