Another heat wave, with a few days of high 80's in between. I'm keeping cool as best I can, not doing much in the heat of the day.
1. Plant something: Repotted the oregano and aloe.
2. Harvest something: The first snippets of herbs...
3. Preserved something: ... dried for winter.
5. Want not: nothing here.
6. Build community: went to farmers market.
7. Eat the food: We've not done so well this week; one melon lost uneaten, the other needs snacking in the fridge. All the squash is still in the fridge needing eaten (tonight?).
8. Crafting: I think the afghan is done - I'll know when I find the remaining squares (I finished them and put them "aside." I wonder where that is?). Making progress on the leaf-heart squares. I also made crochet stitch markers with copper wire and shell pieces from the beading section at the craft store. So far, so good.