We've taken apart the Singer 66 table, for repairs. Except that after closer examination, it's getting refinished. It won't hurt the value - someone already refinished these - and the disparate pieces will match. And, I'll have a gorgeous table to show off :)
1. Plant something: nothing.
2. Harvest something: Nothing. The chard looks good, and the orange mint looks happy.
3. Preserved something: Chicken broth.
4. Waste not: recycling, leftovers.
6. Build community: went to farmers market.
8. Crafting: I've started a new sock pattern, and am still working on the afghan. I need to make time to sew and cross-stitch, somehow; I have so much in my head that I'd like to see get made!