1. Plant something: Radish, spinach, red chard. Germination on the previous planting wasn't as good as I'd like other than the lettuces.
2. Harvest something: nothing.
3. Preserved something: bone broths, chicken & ham.
4. Waste not: leftovers, broths. Made trail mix for DFH from items already in the pantry.
6. Build community: nothing.
8. Crafting: Nothing. Yesterday was spent outside, walking. Lovely weather and I survived the pollen.
Preparation: General disaster preparedness, especially given this year's hurricane forecast. Yesterday we brainstormed a list of items we don't have that we think we'd need. I'll do a separate post on the plan layout later.