Sunday, May 24, 2009

Garden Pics


1.Top orange pot - Chocolate Mint
2.Underneath that is a very pretty volunteer plant. I have no idea what it is, but it gets no care (other than water), stays green, and cascades beautifully.
3.Right side is the 'prostrate rosemary.'

Chives - still growing strong, after several years and occasional cat snackings.







The volunteer garlic, with yet-un-sprouted lettuce seed.






Collards (orange pot) and Cabbage, in the green pot.
















And the lettuce mix.

2 comments:

  1. How is the chocolate mint? I would have bought some at last week's farmers market, but the vendor was already out. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's delicious. Mostly I dry it for winter teas. I enjoy having it, and enjoy the teas. I'm still learning recipes & things to do with the herbs I grow.

    This one does like more water than the other plants.

    ReplyDelete